We hope everyone is healthy and well in these times! We wanted to take a moment to update everyone with our latest procedures and information revolving around the COVID-19 virus. If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact us!
Excelerate Performance is still fully operational but has temporarily closed its showroom to the public. We are still allowing customers to bring their vehicle in for service, but we ask that you follow the guidelines below for everyones safety:
- All communication can be via digital means, including phone and emails. Please call 203-483-6100 to discuss any matters with our team. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org for general or sales inquiries and email@example.com for installation related work.
- If you are having work done on your vehicle please approve all work through our repair writing program. You will need to drop off your vehicle for all work. Please leave your keys in the key drop box to the right of the overhead door.
- If you have a short term appointment, like software, please still drop off your keys in the box and call in for when you should return. You can also sit outside on the picnic table.
- Any in person communication will be done via phone or email and not inside.
- If you or someone in your household has flu like symptoms, please postpone your appointment.
- Reduced on-site staff has also (in some cases) lead to extended shipping times from 24 to 48 hours, but Excelerate will continue to process and ship orders as long as parcel carries are still in operation.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to opening the shop back up to the public as soon as possible!
HELPING PREVENT THE SPREAD:
While we do have a portion of the staff out of the office, those remaining in the building have implemented additional daily cleaning and sanitization procedures in all areas of the business in an effort to lessen or help stop the spread of the virus. The team has been trained on hand washing, hygiene, social distancing, sanitizing processes for each work station, use of gloves, and more. We are not taking this lightly and want to make sure everyone is safe and healthy!
Excelerate Performance is also disinfecting all vehicles pulled into the shop before returning them to the customer. This includes sterilizing the steering wheel, shifter, door handle, and all other contacted components.
A NOTE FOR THOSE WHO HELP US:
- All deliveries and/or boxes will need to be left outside.
- Please ring the door bell and someone will meet you outside to sign for the package, if needed.
- Please wait for an employee to confirm the package has been accepted by us.
- Please leave all material outside of the front entrance door and wait for an employee to confirm.
- Any contractor will need to call 203-483-6100 option 0 for further instructions.
LIST OF DEPARTMENTS:
Parts Sales – Sales@XLR8.com 203-483-6100 Option 1
Service – Service@XLR8.com 203-483-6100 Option 2
Wholesale – Wholesale@XLR8.com 203-483-6100 Option 3
Online Orders – Orders@XLR8.com 203-483-6100 Option 4
Customer Service – Info@XLR8.com 203-483-6100 Option 5
Accounting – Accounting@XLR8.com 203-483-6100 Option 6
LOOKING FOR PARTS ONLINE?
Our online store front is still fully operational as well. We are still shipping out and processing orders so please feel free to reach out to us, or check out the store HERE if you are looking for something!